Friday, April 23, 2010

What's Been Going On...

WARNING: LONG BLOG!!! 

Well, I tried another site for a blog and it didn't work out, so I have gone ahead and started this one and it is a fresh one. I'm still going to have my other one just to remember what I wrote, but it won't be public for anyone to see.

I think another reason for me doing this blog is due to the fact that Jeff and I have completely started a new chapter in our life. We thought 2009 was crazy (marriage and our first child), well it hasn't settled down in 2010. I lost my job of three years and I am also expecting another child on November 11.

When I got laid off it was the best thing and the worst thing that could have ever happened to me. I was really stressed at the job and eventually I wanted to leave, but they made me go out on their terms instead of mine. I also found out who my TRUE friends were that I worked with and the ones that aren't those true friends are no longer in my life and that stress is gone. I'm sad but not sad to see them go. If they were my real friends they would have kept in touch, but only 5 people out of 50 have actually stayed in touch with me. The good side of being laid off is the fact that I get to be home with Cash! I love being at home with him and seeing him change every single day. He is the best baby and I can't wait for him to grow up into a man.

On the flip side, shortly after being laid off I found out that I'm expecting again. Things have been extremely rough with this pregnancy and I have been extremely sick which is totally opposite of what happened in my pregnancy with Cash. We have also had a couple of different things happened that have been scary with this pregnancy, but so far the baby is still good. I go to the doctor next week and they'll probably have to do another ultrasound just to check and make sure that things are okay. People keep saying that because I have been so sick I could be having twins, but we only saw one baby, so I'm crossing my fingers a second baby doesn't show up. hahaha But we are just hoping for a healthy baby and really don't care if we have a boy or girl. We'll get to find out in June what we are having.

We have had so much happen to us and it hasn't been on our side, but hopefully things will start looking up. Both Jeff and I are trying to stay positive, but it is so hard when you have people and bills breathing down your throat. I just wish I was made of money - wait, everyone wishes that! haha

As for what we have been doing:

Me - Well besides staying home, I am loving being a mom and I'm starting to show already in the belly department - and I'm only 11 weeks!! LOL But they say that you can show faster on your second child. I'm also coming up with a couple different ideas that will create money for us. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, but I probably won't go back to work unless it's something I can do from home. Jeff and I have decided we just can't afford daycare for two children.

Jeff - Jeff is the heart and soul of our family. He works so hard and is making sure that both Cash and I are taken care of. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him. Besides working he's started to ride his bike on nice days and is enjoying watching some baseball with me on TV! He is best friends with Cash and is the best dad ever to that little boy. Cash loves him and they enjoy watching football highlights together.



Cash - Little man is turning six months old next week. I can't believe how fast time is going by. I remember like yesterday when he was born and still have those feelings of seeing him for the first time when I look at him every day. He's a little inch worm and wants to crawl but inches when he is on the ground. He can almost roll over completely and won't do it in front of us, but he will do it in his crib. He loves to laugh at noises and loves the dogs. Raider and he are buddies and he loves to grab his face and give him kisses. He's learning to grab a lot of things and loves to stand up - he screams if you make him lay down or try to sit, he loves to stand! He also loves pears, bananas, green beans, squash, applesauce and sweet potatoes. He hasn't liked the meat baby food, but eventually he'll start eating it when he moves up to stage two foods. He is also eating us out of house and home and loves to suck down as many bottles as he can! haha He's just growing up so fast and has the happiest laugh. We love him so much!


Well, there you have it, sorry this blog is so long, I just had a ton of things to catch up on. Hope everyone is doing well and you'll enjoy reading this new blog!

1 comment:

Shemri and Gang said...

yeah you are back, i missed you!