Happy Birthday to Jeff. You guys are still such a cute couple. I looked down through your last couple of blog posts and wanted to say a few things.1 - That picture with the pudding is priceless, I am glad you grabbed a camera.2 - I am so sorry about Jeff's dad, let Jeff know we are thinking about him.3 - You have super cute kids. Thanks for the updates.
oh, you guys are so cute. You are such a beauty, Courtney! Hope you guys had a wonderful birthday celebration!
This is adorable, you two are such cute couple...probably why you make such cute babies ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jeff. You guys are still such a cute couple. I looked down through your last couple of blog posts and wanted to say a few things.
1 - That picture with the pudding is priceless, I am glad you grabbed a camera.
2 - I am so sorry about Jeff's dad, let Jeff know we are thinking about him.
3 - You have super cute kids. Thanks for the updates.
oh, you guys are so cute. You are such a beauty, Courtney! Hope you guys had a wonderful birthday celebration!
This is adorable, you two are such cute couple...probably why you make such cute babies ;)
Post a Comment