Well, pretty much the same has been going on. I have been trying to tame two little boys who are now 22.5 months old and 10.5 months old. Time is flying so fast and I cry sometimes thinking about the day that these two little dirt monsters came into this world. Jeff has been working a ton and has a good opportunity coming up at his job, but we will cross our fingers until that happens. As for me, well, I just turned the big 33! Yes people, I am 33. I had texts from my cousins asking if I was on my death bed and how I was holding up for an old lady and I just had to laugh because one of those cousins turned 33 four days after me and the other will turn 33 in February. I actually don't mind turning 33 because for one - 3 is a lucky number for me and for two - I have done a lot since I turned 18, that turning 33 was a breeze. I will let you know how I feel though in 7 years when I hit the big 4-0!
Speaking of cousins, I honestly have to say that I love my cousins. I got to see many of the girl cousins this past weekend (my cousin Ashley is having a baby girl next month and there was a shower) and I was so happy. Even though we did all get to chit chat at once, just the fact that a lot of us were in the room together once again made me feel at peace. I grew up very close to all of my cousins and it sucks that we are older because we don't get to see each other as much. Just the fact that we do get to see each other though is so worth it - even if it's only for a couple of hours. So if any of my cousins are reading this - I love you guys and am so grateful that we can all remain close even though we are miles apart!!
Back to us. Another thing that has happened, is the fact that we have moved into a 3 bedroom apartment for more room. It's not a lot of room, but it's more then we had. Jeff and I have decided that our next step is a house - either buying or renting. We've gone from a 1 bedroom apartment with a dog, a two bedroom apartment with 2 dogs, the same 2 bedroom with 2 dogs and 2 kids, and now we are in a 3 bedroom with 2 dogs and 2 kids and our next step is a house - unless they make 4 bedroom apartments hahahaha We are actually hoping to rent a house through Jeff's work, which will put us moving up to West Bountiful/Woods Cross come March.
As for the boys - they are growing like weeds! We did have a special trip to the doc a few weeks ago though. Colt had this terrible fever that last for four days and Cash fell (what's new) and smashed is face into the corner of the wall and put his tooth through his lip. I was so worried about it (which I'm usually not) that I had to take him in. They also checked Colt for a UTI, but it turns out he just had a virus and it eventually went away. Colt is probably a month out from walking and is saying about four words right now. He is trying to stand on his own and has turned into a very clingy mama's boy. Cash is talking so much and besides saying "whaz dat", his other favorite words are "da" and "fooooo baaahhhh!" The kid lives for football and basketball and I can't keep him inside, he is always wanting to go outside.
As for my crazy husband - I have lost him to football season and won't see him until after January haha Some women lose their husbands to hunting season (which is my fav season), but I lose my husband to football season. College and NFL. Luckily I'm not one to complain because I love it just as much, but by December I'm burnt out! haha
Well that's us in a nutshell. Told you not much is going on, but I figured since I haven't blogged for a month now, it was about time to get caught up just a little. Next month will be exciting though because we will have two exciting birthday's! One will be turning 1 and the other will be turning 2! :D YEAH!!
Here are a few pictures of the past month or so - enjoy!
 |
| Playing in their new room together |
 |
| Cash loves loves loves the park! |
 |
| The boys love going for walks! |
 |
| Colt loves baseball and football and basketball and.... |
 |
| volleyball... haha |
 |
| Yeah for date nights and concerts with Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan and The Band Perry! |
 |
| And yeah for my homey-g gangster son - Cash Money Money! |
No comments:
Post a Comment