Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One Month Late - but better late then never!

So I am so behind I'm my blogging I think it's because I forget to blog. We have a lot going on here and I promise I will get better. But a month ago I went and had Colt's 15 month check up and he is doing awesome!


He is weighing in at 29 pounds and is in the 92% for weight. He is at 33 inches long and is in the 93% for height :D His head has finally evened out in growth as it was a super growth human head. I think it's because he has the Gressmen head - it's big! I was so happy to see where is at and the doctor was happy with my linebacker.

Colt has turned into the best little boy and we are so happy he is in our family. He is talking so much and is up to about 20-25 words depending on the day. He has the curliest hair and a smile that will light up a room. His giggle makes my heart melt and he loves his daddy more than anything. He loves to play with his brother and loves the dogs.

Also I will have to post it later but we found a picture of Jeff when he was around Colt's age and he and Colt could be identical twins!!! They look so much alike - minus Colt having blue eyes! haha

We love our little fooschinator!

No comments: