![]() |
| A cute picture of us when we started dating! |
Seven years ago an email on MySpace changed my life. I saw this guy I had a small crush on in high school (and known since Jr. High) on a mutual friends page so I thought I would email him to say hi and see if he remembered me. Imagine my shock when he emailed me back and said he did remember me and asked how I was doing. We talked over email for two straight weeks (with one phone call in between) and decided to meet up for drinks. On the day I was supposed to meet him our internet crashed and since he didn't have a phone I had no way of getting ahold of him. I finally got things fixed and he had already gone to dinner with friends but then asked if I would still like to get a drink. I was like "for sure". (Especially since I had used all day to get ready hahahaha).
An hour later I was walking up to this gorgeous guy with a great smile waiting for me outside the Fort Union Iggy's. My heart stopped. I was like "huh oh!" I knew I was in trouble. We sat at the bar for almost 3 hours just catching up and talking and having a good time. Then after that night we were inseperable. We hung out more and more each week and it got to the point where I couldn't not be around him. I had to be with him and 7 months after dating we decided to make it permanent and move in together. By December that year we were living together.
We have had our ups and down (like most couples) but for the most part things have been awesome. I know God put Jeff in my life for a reason and even though our signs are COMPLETE OPPOSITES (he is an Aires and I'm a Virgo) we balance each other out. Only thing that gets in our way is our stubborness. Each of us always has to have the last word so we tend to just shut up for a couple hours and move on.
I remember the first time Jeff my parents - I took him camping and stranded him on a mountain for two days. I can tell you that after that he had passed my test. Even when our dog Sam chewed up his security blanket (a football) haha.
Since then Jeff and I have lived in Heber - Sandy and now Helper/Bountiful. We are about to move to Woods Cross so we can add that to our list.
In September 2008 he proposed to me. In March 2009 I found out I was pregnant. June 2009 we were married. October 2009 we had a beautiful baby boy. March 2010 we found out we were pregnant again and in October 2010 we had another beautiful baby boy. These are just some of the milestones we have had in the past 7 years.
I'm so looking forward to what God has in store for us in the future. We have had some trials lately but we have come out of those with smiles (and frowns) on our faces and we are moving forward. I thank God everyday he put this wonderful man into my life and I will thank him everyday until I die for giving me the life I have. I couldn't be happier!
Here are a few pictures from over the years... You don't have to look at them because there are going to be quite a few but I had to share!!
| Our first baby - Harley Ann |
| Our second baby - Raider |


2 comments:
CONGRATS! You guys are so cute together and seem like you're really good together. Dean and I are very different but are really good for each other!!! It will be 7 years for us in June!!!:)
Good luck with your move
I love this post. You guys are great together. I am sooooooo happy for you.
Post a Comment